Bookmark and Share Subscribe
San Francisco City Clinic Search
Ask Dr. K

I am concerned that I have a STD. I have discharge from my penis, and it hurts when I have to urinate. I am uncircumcised and I am sexually active.

Penile discharge and pain with urination are common symptoms of chlamydia and gonorrhea, both STDs.

You should get tested and treated. For more information on STD testing, visit City Clinic or

To your health,
Dr. K

Last modified on Thursday, November 19, 2009.
Privacy Policy | Photo Disclaimer | Feedback
©2018 Department of Public Health, City & County of San Francisco.